
Monday, June 26, 2017
Introduction to Tara Finlay Blog #1
Hello
everyone! I have just completed my first
year at Providence Career and Technical Academy as an English as a Second
Language and English teacher. Before
that I taught English Language Arts to sixth graders at Woonsocket Middle
School. I have also completed a year as
an AmeriCorps CityYear member where I worked with eighth graders at Gilbert
Stuart Middle School. This summer I am
taking four summer courses and working at the PTech (Pathways in Technology
Early College High School) Summer Academy for ninth and tenth graders. I graduated from Rhode Island College in 2014
with a degree in Secondary Education with a concentration in English and Middle
Level Education Endorsement. I am
currently working towards my master’s in Teaching English as a Second Language.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.