Follow me on Twitter
Or check out my Google Classroom
Here is the school I work at PCTA
Here is the It's ComplicatedPDF
Here is my store from Teacherspayteachers and everything is free
What Is It Like Being An Immigrant In The U.S.?
YouTube Video
My Niece Mila at her Graduation from Pre-School when she wouldn't take a nice picture with her mom. I think it's funny.
Video from my Phone
I thought I was a digital native, but I am still a digital immigrant. I can remember the first computer in our house and the dial up sound it made. I remember going on AOL and sending a chain mail to my sister, my mom, and my dad. The person who sent me the chain mail was my sister's best friend. Thankfully, back then, email was only on computers and not sent to smartphones. My sister had to hack into my parents' emails to delete the chain mail because it was inappropriate, but I forget why. Speaking of my parents, they make me feel like I am digital savant because the questions they ask me I always know how to answer. However, from trying to create this blog, I realize I am a digital immigrant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.